Cement pressure grouting is done when concrete structure is found to have hollowness, air gaps, voids in concrete structures or honeycomb found after concrete casting. By using the pressure grouting machine, the liquid cement is pumped under pressure to flow through the gaps/aggregates to fill up the cavity or space in concrete structures.
Reason for cement pressure grouting:
Defects work such as hollowness after casting, hollow slab and pre-cast wall which is required to be fully pressure grouted in order to infill all the gasp, voids and hollowness within the slab wall.
We undertake cement pressure grouting work related to:
- concrete repair that required cement grouting
- repair hollowness of the concrete structure
- filling up voids and gaps on the hollow slab or pre-cast wall
- grouting the steel columns base plates
- grouting the gaps of tanks or equipment foundation on the plinth
- repair the structures work of CD shelter
- Grouting RC beams, wall or columns in constraint space
- We have trained resources and machines to perform cement pressure grouting on all types of project and residential project.
- Marble Hollowness Repair Specialist